U2 - Elvis Presley and America [traducida al español]


Canción: Elvis Presley and America
Artista: U2
Álbum / EP / Single: The Unforgettable Fire
Año: 1984
Nº de track: 9
Letras: Bono
Referencias: -

__________________________________________________________

Elvis Presley and America
Elvis Presley y Estados Unidos


You know – and your sky is feeling blue
Lo sabes - y tu cielo se siente triste.
And your heart – so cold when I’m with you
Y tu corazón - tan frío cuando estoy contigo.
And you feel like no one told you to
Y sientes cómo nadie te dijo
And your time is your side
y tu tiempo está de tu lado.
And your time – oh don’t talk to me
Y tu tiempo - oh, no me hables.
Oh don’t talk to me, don’t talk to me
Oh, no me hables, no me hables.

And you feel like sentimental but you don’t care
Y te sientes sentimental pero no te importa
If I just share it in your heart
si solo yo lo compartiese en tu corazón.
Hopelessly, so hopelessly I’m breaking through
Desesperado, tan desesperado que me estoy derrumbando.
You and me
Tú y yo.

And you found out, where you were going, where to?
Y ya descubriste hacia dónde ibas, ¿hacia donde?
And you’re through with me
Y ahora haz terminado conmigo,
But I know that you’ll be back for more
pero sé que regresarás por más.

You know – I don’t, no one told you how
Tú sabes - Yo no, nadie te dijo cómo.
You know – and you wipe the sweat off your white brow
Tú sabes - y te secas el sudor de tus cejas blancas.
And you care – and no one told, you tried
Y te importa - y nadie dijo, lo intentaste.
And your heart – is left out from the side
Y tu corazón - se marcha de tu lado,
And the rain beats down
y la lluvia cae,
And the shame goes on
y la vergüenza avanza,
And this rain keeps on coming down
y esta lluvia continúa cayendo,
And this shame
y esta vergüenza...

Then I can feel like I feel before
Entonces podré sentirme como me sentía antes,
Like it hurts now and I see the floor
como duele ahora y miro hacia el suelo.
And you pick me up
Y tú me recoges,
Bits and pieces on this floor
en pedacitos en este suelo.


No hay comentarios: